An exhibition ticket provides free access in the Reference library's reading rooms, on the day of your visit.
- In certain cases, you might book your exhibition ticket via FNAC Reservations at 0892 684 694 (0,34 /mn all tax inclusive and at www.fnac.com (extra charge to be added)
- Upon presentation of your Cinémathèque less than one month or season ticket, you might benefit from a reduced fee to visit the BnF’s exhibitions. Upon presentation of BnF tickets, you might benefit from a reduced fee to visit the Cinémathèque’s exhibitions.
- In partnership with the BnF, various cultural institutions propose preferential tariffs to the visitors of exhibitions.
On presentation of supporting documents, reduced rates for:
On presentation of supporting documents, exemptions for :
- Students aged less than 35
- Young people aged 18 to 25
- Members of large families
- Members of groups constituted by at least 10 people and within the limits of 20
- Preferential tariffs are granted to holders of less than 30 days exhibition tickets, cinema tickets or daily entrance tickets to the Cinémathèque française
- Holders of Libre Pass cards or valid subscription annual cards issued by the Cinémathèque
- Young people under 18
- Job seekers
- Recipients of minimum work program income or welfare benefits
- Visitors with disabilities
- Escorts of visitors with disabilities
- Visitors holding an annual admission card for the Reference library (Bibliothèque d'étude) or Research library (Bibliothèque de recherche) reading rooms
- Professional journalists
- Tour guides accredited by the Ministry of Culture/Tourism (Ministère de la Culture/Tourisme)
- Students of the Ecole nationale des Chartes, the ENSSIB and the Institut national du Patrimoine
- Individuals from any category (civil servants and contractual employees) employed by a public institution who belong to the scientific or technical fraternity or hold scientific or technical posts in libraries, museums, archives and patrimony institutions.
- Staff employed by the Ministry of Culture
- Staff employed by BnF and retired former employees
- Members of the Association of Friends of the BnF (Association des Amis de la BnF)