A unique collection, at the heart of which is the history of France.
History - Compendia
May 1968 propaganda flyer
The Library’s history compendia
bring together free and short-lived materials such as propaganda flyers, leaflets, announcements, etc., from a wide range of fields.
These compendia are formed, in particular, by way of collection campaigns carried out by Library staff and readers. An example of a collection put together in this way is the collection of May 1968 propaganda flyers.
Available compendia include the following:
- advertising materials (sales catalogs, brochures, etc.)
- information materials (tourism brochures, leaflets, programs, etc.)
- political, religious, and other propaganda materials (propaganda flyers, posters, pamphlets, etc.)
- financial and administrative materials published by private companies (reports and articles of incorporation, circulars, rules of procedure, etc.)
- short-lived materials (official catalogs, programs, lists of exhibitors at shows, fairs, and universal exhibitions, calendars, almanacs, schedules, directories, etc.)
- technical materials (user guides, software manuals, device instructions, etc.)