- Evolution of documents consultation for the Research library on the François-Mitterrand site
- The Help Center allows you to find all your answers to the evolution of documents consultation
Have a question? Ask a Librarian (SINDBAD)
The ASK A LIBRARIAN Service (SINDBAD: Service d’Information Des Bibliothécaires A Distance) provides free document references on all topics and factual information (facts, figures, dates).
Emmanuel Nguyen Ngoc / BnF
SINDBAD in a few words
Regular requests can take up to 2 hours. You will be provided with a quick bibliography containing up to 15 references.
- In-depth bibliographies
- Expertise and financial quotes
- Law-related and medical consultations
- Press documents
- Market analyses
- Assisting with exams or school assignments
Do you have a quick question ?
For more complex questions
If these channels are not suitable for your request, you can send a request via postal mail. We typically reply within 15 days.
Quai François Mauriac
75706 Paris cedex 13 FRANCE
Looking for an answer
A selection of questions and answers processed by SINBAD is regularly updated in the BnF knowledge base. You can search by theme or look for a precise topic. The BNF knowledge base is hosted on the LibAnswers website, a collaborative software which supports questions and answers.