- Annual closing from Sunday, August 29, 2021 evening to Thursday, September 9, 2021 in the morning
- All visitors must present a health pass to access our exhibitions and cultural events as of 21 July. The health pass is not required to access our reading rooms. More details here [in French]
- Opening hours and access information may be subject to change. Check them before your visit.
Room F – Art and Sports
Contemporary art is particularly represented featuring a variety of subjects ranging from Land art to Street art. There are 95 periodicals related to art disciplines, ebooks, and electronic and audiovisual resources. The room seats 134 people and houses 24,000 documents.
- Art History
- Fine Arts
- Performing Arts
- Group room for up to 6 people
- Coloor photocopier
- Training in art-related digital resources
Corpora: corpora gather writings on a specific artist, their body of work, commentaries, criticisms, and exhibition catalogs. There are corpora available for painters, sculptors, architects, photographers, fashion designers, dancers, and choreographers.
Sport: the collection is mainly dedicated to competitive sports (from football to swimming and mountaineering) and comprises fine art books and history books.