- Annual closing from Sunday, August 29, 2021 evening to Thursday, September 9, 2021 in the morning
- All visitors must present a health pass to access our exhibitions and cultural events as of 21 July. The health pass is not required to access our reading rooms. More details here [in French]
- Opening hours and access information may be subject to change. Check them before your visit.
One week before the event, the conference “Les Futurs Fantastiques” will make available a series of online tutorials and workshops (Zoom). These workshops will take place at different hours of the day so as to be watched from any geographical area.
They aim to help participants discover:
- basic concepts of artificial intelligence in the GLAM sector
- concrete uses and practices of AI in the GLAM sector
- technologies and tools applicable to the GLAM sector’s data and collections
Anyone is welcome to join these workshops, beginners like professionals
Programme of the week :
The programme will be available soon